Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October 3, 2009


Some updated shots of fish. At the bottom, you will see a shot of my two angel fish. I know folks say not to combine angels in a tank. So I thought, well, I've got the 75 gallon, and they are dwarfs. Lets give it a shot. I would not recommend putting these two fish together in a tank smaller than 75 gallons. Nor would I recommend putting them in a tank that doesn't have a ton of rock work and caves. Probably 1/3 of my main display is rock work which keeps my fishies very happy.

The Sand Sifting Goby. He is the reason the shots have sand and other particles in them. The corals don't seem to mind though.
The yellow Wrasse. I love this fish. Have to say he is very cheeky and seems to want to show off for me. Always at the front of the tank saying 'Here I am! Here I am!'
Zoa Colony
Button Polyps
The 6 Line Wrasse. One of these days, I am going to get a better shot of this little fellow. I've had him since the beginning of my salt water adventures and he has always been one very active fishy:)
The Maroon. Had to turn on the flash to snap a shot of her. She stays in her cave unless it is feeding time...lol
The Potter's Angel.
Another angle of the Potter.
Cherub Angel picking a snail or other small creature off the glass.

Cherub Angel.

1 comment:

Amber said...

The Sand Sifting Goby looks very interesting. Those are some neat fish! :)